Blog

What's the Best Superhero Movie Made So Far?

"Caprica" Recap: "End of Line"

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - - 0 Comments

SPOILER-FREE SUMMARY:


The Zoe/Tamara storylines were partially wrapped up and there was a lot of useless junk about the STO.


WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW!


*


*


*


*


*


*


Still don't know what I think about "Caprica".  There are times that I enjoy it but there are many more times that I don't like it.  It reminds me of all of the worst parts of "Battlestar Galactica": the preachy "one true god" episodes, the whole Baltar/prophet thing from the last season, etc.  This was a decent episode in that it had some major developments in the Zoe/Tamara storylines but the B-story was what bugged the hell outta me.  I don't care anything about the STO and I can't stand that teacher character that dragged Zoe and her friends into it in the first place.  Add to that the awful James Marsters (showing his age here, unlike on "Buffy") and you've got one borefest of a storyline.


To be honest, that's all I have to say right now.  It's been 4 days since I watched the episode and I've forgotten most of it.


Thank god "Stargate Universe" returns next week...

This entry was posted on 3:51 PM and is filed under caprica , recap . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: